There's a series of interval in your life when you're like "yes, I need to start doing this!".
And at the current moment, I'm at the stage where I feel like my skin needs more hydration and it's ever so often -breaking out. So, I've been on a run-out to check and invest in anti-aging skincare.
Now, when it comes to anti-aging; Amore Pacific always comes to mind. I've heard so many great nutrients that they put in their products and I'm surprised to see that they use ingredients like EGCG polyphenol (found in green tea when harvest at peak time), bamboo and red ginseng. As these types of ingredients are fairly new to me, especially bamboo and red ginseng. I'm very curious as to what it does to the skin.
So here's my first impression review to the Amore Pacific Time Response Skin Renewal Fluid*:
What it claims to do:
- moisturizes skin to help improve product absorption.
- delivers antioxidant-rich Asian botanicals including EGCG (powerful antioxidant derived from first harvest green tea, into the skin to protect against environmental aggressors).
- improves radiance, tone and smooths out skin texture.
- asian botanical ingredients deliver continuous anti-aging benefits.
- the product contains 100% first harvested green tea water for enhanced moisturizing effects.
Texture and Scent:
The texture is silky smooth, very light and the scent is very refreshing, not overwhelming but nice.
My Overall Impression:
I've mentioned before how my skin was slightly damaged from the harsh sun exposure from my last trip to Asia, and this product really helped my red veins appear less apparent and the rough skin around my nose and chin has smoothened out. There was instant improvement after the first week of using this product as my night time serum. My skin had this nice radiant glow. The aftermath of using this product claims what it's suppose to do and I've definitely added this to my favourites.
Don't forget to follow me via instagram and what's your favourite anti-aging product?